IMPORTANT: Special Conditions Apply at the Hotel Princess Lanassa due to COVID-19 pandemic. See here for more Information.
Dear Hotel Princess Lanassa’s Guests,
Hotel Princess Lanassa always strived to serve its guests, but now more than ever, we are here for you. Living during these challenging times, it is our main aim to remain at your disposal and assist you in any possible way regarding your safety. Located off the beaten track, in a remote, peaceful and breath-taking environment, offers you the necessary privacy and social distance required to stay safe. Please find below our hotel’s extra safety measures which have been taken, as we believe health and safety comes above all.
- All members of our staff is fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- A valid vaccination certificate or certificate of recovery will be necessary in order to check in from all members of the family. If none of the above exist, we would need a negative rapid or PCR test result which will be valid if undertaken the last 48 hours from your check in date. For children only (4-17 y.o.), a negative self-test undertaken the last 24 hours can also be used for their entrance – please keep the test result in order to show it to the reception.
- Our hotel is carefully following the government’s strict health protocols by liaising with health experts in terms of the daily sanitization and cleaning of the property.
- Social distancing of 1.5 meters will be thoroughly followed.
- Hand sanitizers will be available in all public areas of the hotel and regular hand washing will be followed by our staff and encouraged to our guests.
- Our staff will be wearing their own protective equipment at all times. We urge you wear your own face masks when in public areas. The hotel will provide safety masks to guests who do not have their own, upon request.
- Even though greeting you with a hand shake or a hug upon arrival or departure is a core value of our culture, we will have to resist and use other forms such as the clap of our hands or the “bend or bow to you” form of greetings. We encourage you do the same.
- Our members of staff have been trained to identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and have been strictly instructed not to come to work if feeling unwell or came in touch with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Our Cooling and Heating System is A++ rated, fully Autonomous and Decentralized.
- Special Stickers and Signs have been placed around the property to ensure Social Distancing has been kept.
- Management is obliged to keep a copy of the below personal data, as a contact form, from both its staff as well as its guests, in the case of someone testing positive to COVID-19:
- Check-In & Check-Out Dates
- Passport ID
- Telephone Number
Please make sure you have sent to the hotel the already mentioned data, for each member of your family, prior to Check-In, at email@example.com , a way to protect the public’s health. By sending us this information in advance, will also minimise the time required during Check-In, making it a “contactless” form of Check-In.
- Housekeeping will be provided to our guests, based on their preferences. Ιt is advised you inform us upon arrival or send us an e-mail at any time. Guests can choose from no service at all, drop in service or daily service. Please note that unless informed otherwise, the hotel will take for granted that no service at all will be required based on the government’s protocol. Please find below what each service consists of:
- No Service: Guests do not wish Housekeeping to enter their room on a daily basis and do not need to take any further action in terms of informing us.
- Drop In Service: Drop In service consists of picking up your old linen and towels & dropping of fresh ones, as well as adding further amenities. Please make sure you have informed Reception.
- Daily Service: The daily service includes a member of our team, entering your room daily, to offer a make-up service. Please make sure you use the sign «Please make up room», otherwise no member of our team will enter your room.
- Your safety comes first! Hence, our Housekeeping members, have been strictly guided to take some extra precautions during these unprecedented times regarding the cleanliness of your room or chalet. Our team, makes sure to sanitise all door & drawer handles, curtains, hangers, hairdryers, luggage area, phones, litter bins, TV, controls, closets, safety box, lighting switches, fridge, tables, chairs & sofas. The use of a steamer will take place on all fabric areas, at 70°C.
- Linen and Towels will no longer be changed on a daily basis, unless requested otherwise.
- Linen and Towels will be washed above 70°C.
- Extra Pillows, Blankets, Brochures & Magazines have been removed from all rooms and chalets for your own safety.
ARRIVALS & DEPARTURES
- Most door entrances and exits as well as windows of the common areas will be open, to ensure fresh air comes in.
- For the limited time required during Check-In, guests are advised to complete it in the outdoor common areas of the Hotel.
- In order to ensure enough time has been devoted to safely clean and sanitise each room and chalet, in alignment with our government’s protocol, our check in and check out times have been changed. Please find below our Updated Times:
- Check-In: 15:00
- Check-Out: 11:00
- Based on our government’s protocol, in order to avoid the Check – Out process, guests will receive a final bill, prior to departure via e-mail.
- All room keys and cards will be sanitised after each use.
- All elevators of the hotel will be out of service, except if necessary to use for a guest’s health issue, which in that case will be sanitised after and before each use.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- Breakfast will be in a buffet style. However, please note that only adults will be able to serve themselves, with the use of gloves keeping all necessary distances. It is recommended that one person at a time from each table / family visits the buffet to avoid overcrowding. Please ensure you serve your children as safety comes above all.
- Breakfast for all rooms and chalets will take place in our beautiful courtyard.
- Chairs and Tables will be sanitised before and after each use.
- Our restaurant will be open from 13-30-16:00 & 20:00-22:30 on a reservation basis. You will be able to make your reservation by dialling 100 or 600 (in-house calls) at any time.
- Based on our government’s protocol, a maximum of 6 People can be sitting on the same table during breakfast time, coffee/tea time, lunch or dinner times.
- Room Service will be served at no additional cost.
- Our swimming pool will be operating between 12:00-19:00 on a daily basis.
- Our swimming pool will be operating based on the guidelines for safe recreational water environments. The amount of the residual chlorine of the pool will be 1-3mg/L and will be checked every 4 hours.
- Our spa and gym will remain closed.
- It is strongly recommended to shower with soap, shower gel, shampoo etc. in your room or chalet before and after using the pool.
- It is strongly advised to use an antiseptic gel on your hands before and after entering the pool.
- The maximum amount of people entering the pool will not exceed 10 PAX.
- Please do not use room towels for the pool. Pool towels will be offered for you at the pool bar.
- All activities will continue to take place, by our collaborators. For further information please have a look at their websites or call each individual company.
For any query you may have regarding your reservation, any further updates or more detailed information about our extensive health measures we remain available at all times. Please contact us at +30 26590 22600 or firstname.lastname@example.org . All our measures are continuously modified according to the latest updates regarding COVID-19.